PlayerAuction Disbursement

Not Recently Bumped

Skylarz

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Nov 20, 2016
Last seen
PlayerAuction has various payment hold time depending on your trade history.

For example, we usually receive payment within 24 to 48hr from completion, but we've got a power leveler title, power seller title and a 100% feedback score.

When we had 1-40 feedback only, it could take up to a full week.
 
I just found out they removed livechat too lol....

PlayerAuctions has removed its live chat service.

This decision was made in order to improve the quality and efficiency of the service that we provide to our customers. Therefore, the most effective way to have your questions answered or to get in touch with us, is to

https://support.playerauctions.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008526548-Live-Chat-Where-is-it-

Now it`s taking forever for them to resolve issues.
 
I just found out they removed livechat too lol....

PlayerAuctions has removed its live chat service.

This decision was made in order to improve the quality and efficiency of the service that we provide to our customers. Therefore, the most effective way to have your questions answered or to get in touch with us, is to

https://support.playerauctions.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008526548-Live-Chat-Where-is-it-

Now it`s taking forever for them to resolve issues.

Do the have phone support? I've been trying to get this issue resolved with for weeks now and they don't respond. Can you help?
 
Last edited:
Do the have phone support? I've been trying to get this issue resolved with for weeks now and they don't respond. Can you help?

they dont have phone support.

You just need to pay them upfront, then write them email, and it will take a few business days to resolved. make sure you sell exact amount + the fees. If you send a penny less, they are not gonna resinstate your account
 
they dont have phone support.

You just need to pay them upfront, then write them email, and it will take a few business days to resolved. make sure you sell exact amount + the fees. If you send a penny less, they are not gonna resinstate your account

Hey bro. Thanks for following up. You didn't need to do that.

Anyway it's still not resolved. I have given up. Going to find other ways to resolve this.
 
Hey guys, I just came across this post, and would like to offer my assistance. In case your still having issues, drop me a PM and include the order ID, ticket number, username, and your email address registered with your PlayerAuctions account. I'll do my best to help. :)
 
Yeah I'm looking for help as well!! I had someone email me asking to verify I was the account holder because I need to change my Paypal ID, so I responded with the information they requested and have gotten nothing and it's been a week now. I need this squared away before the payment disbursement in 3 days because I'm not sure it will go through using the old email address.
 
Yeah I'm looking for help as well!! I had someone email me asking to verify I was the account holder because I need to change my Paypal ID, so I responded with the information they requested and have gotten nothing and it's been a week now. I need this squared away before the payment disbursement in 3 days because I'm not sure it will go through using the old email address.

Also looking for help. Been almost 2 weeks now.
 
Banned - VPN/Phone Service not allowed
Can I plz get some help as well here. Why is it so difficult to get support from your company!>!>!?!?! I have to literally contact other channels like this site in hopes to get a response.

- - - Updated - - -

Plz PM me. I have also contacted you on other sites.
 
Back
Top