Player up does NOT respond to anything related to credit withdrawal

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

zFrosty

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Singapore
Member Since
Sep 8, 2017
Last seen
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
0
It's been over a month since I've tried to make a deal on Player up.com

I bought credits in hopes to get an account from one of the sellers, so after putting in $750, the deal was cancelled, and I was left with 750 credits back in my account.

I've requested for credit withdrawal to get back my money but all my PMs were ignored, my posts on the forums do not get through either.

Clearly the site just wants to take the money and hold it to themselves without refunding.

zvnicsiwobqg881phkcu.jpg

Credits left

svjo2qng0fz3idvtnnu1.jpg

Figure 1

uy5f95hymir3tynolcf5.jpg

Figure 2

As you can see, figure 1 shows my posts from my own account's POV, it doesn't get out.
Figure 2 shows what other people see (I logged out of my account)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top