• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Platinum 2 Accounts (HIGH MMR) $20

Not Recently Bumped

XypherS

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 19, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling HQ Platinum 2 Valorant account, going for $25 Looking for Paypal or BTC

The account has HIGH MMR and placed gold in the last act. Trying to get rid of fast!

PM me on Discord: Xypher#8413
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick

Quick and easy. I went first.
 
Well I have multiple accounts, usually reyna and raze are unlocked first when I make them
 
Do they have skins? i will pay extra if due
 
X
Nah no skins
J
what characters are unlocked
Back
Top