Plat 2 League of Legends account for maxed RS account.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

storque

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jul 15, 2014
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
1
Hi there,

I want to trade my Plat 2 League Of Legends account for a maxed/high-tier RuneScape account.
8e530894248bce935c5d185d71a1b3b7.jpg

I am the original owner and will transfer email/etc...
The stats that I care about on RuneScape act: (ALL Combat stats 90+) (prayer 95+) (dung. 85+) (herblore 94+) (slayer 90+ or 94+) (summoning 96+)

The account has 46 champions and 18 skins (290K ELOphant score)
a2339ebb80c72e074691db3d6522ed8a.jpg


Skins on the account:

  • *Highlands/King/Warring Tryndamere
    *Frosted/Nottingham Ezreal
    *Crimson Akali
    *Judgement/Riot Kayle
    *Monarch Kog-Maw
    *Victorious Morgana
    *Dreadknight Garen
    *Victorious Elise
    *Fnatic Jana
    *Black Belt Udyr
    *Assasin Yi
    *Riot Girl Tristana
    *Arcade Miss Fortune
    *SKT T1 Vayne
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Created a new account to avoid negative feedback + fake feedback - Leffen4796
I have a high level accoount has everything you asked for but summoning alothugh all Combat is 99
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top