M meloncholy 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 23, 2009 #1 Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum, but is there a safe place to sell EVE Online accounts? I've read about so many scam sites.
Sorry if I'm in the wrong forum, but is there a safe place to sell EVE Online accounts? I've read about so many scam sites.
TRIPLESINNER 134 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 26, 2009 #2 mmmm i love eve, what ya got?
M meloncholy 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 26, 2009 #3 Can I send you private message with a link to the characters?
TRIPLESINNER 134 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 27, 2009 #4 sure i dont mind or hit me up on aim
M meloncholy 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 30, 2009 #5 I've sent you a pm with a link to the skill sheets. Thanks Triplesinner.