WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Description of account: The account don't really have any rare sets of weapons or ships hauls. The account has two curses one being the order of souls and the other Gold Hoarder curse. It is also 50 wins (third places) away from glorius sea dog. It also placed on renown 87 in season 3 meaning it has ship parts from the blue horizon. It has the barrel hide emote aswell.
Economy:
Gold: 1.414.815
Doubloons: 2503
Ancient: 55
Pets
Some dog from the petstore
Reputation for the factions:
Reapers Bone: 38
Gold Hoarders: 60
Orders of Souls: 60
Merchant: 60
Hunters call: 5
Sea Dog: 27
Athena: 15
Reason for selling: I am selling this account because I am in need for money at the moment and am not currently home, thy this I would like to sell this account to someone who also wants to enjoy being a pirate legend without grinding 7 hours a day.
Contact Me and Payment:
I can be contacted by my Discord account down below:
Discord: Towlie#8597
Payment: Paypal
I Mainly accept payment before trade but if you have any good offers I might make exceptions. I take paypal since that seems like safest way to go for the safety for the both of us.
If you have any further questions or interested in buying- Go ahead and contact me. I will reply fairly quickly. Less than 2 hours.
Economy:
Gold: 1.414.815
Doubloons: 2503
Ancient: 55
Pets
Some dog from the petstore
Reputation for the factions:
Reapers Bone: 38
Gold Hoarders: 60
Orders of Souls: 60
Merchant: 60
Hunters call: 5
Sea Dog: 27
Athena: 15
Reason for selling: I am selling this account because I am in need for money at the moment and am not currently home, thy this I would like to sell this account to someone who also wants to enjoy being a pirate legend without grinding 7 hours a day.
Contact Me and Payment:
I can be contacted by my Discord account down below:
Discord: Towlie#8597
Payment: Paypal
I Mainly accept payment before trade but if you have any good offers I might make exceptions. I take paypal since that seems like safest way to go for the safety for the both of us.
If you have any further questions or interested in buying- Go ahead and contact me. I will reply fairly quickly. Less than 2 hours.
Last edited:
