WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - foxyyy7
Hello, I'm selling my OG Overwatch account with Pink Mercy + a lot of og event skins
You can change email and everything, there is no 2FA so you can add it later
Price 70 Euro Paypal, I know that its worth more, but I need to sell it asap to repair my pc for Uni, so dont ask me to do a cheaper price please :3
add me on discord if interested or for screenshots since I often open the forum to check messages: foxyyy7
You can change email and everything, there is no 2FA so you can add it later
Price 70 Euro Paypal, I know that its worth more, but I need to sell it asap to repair my pc for Uni, so dont ask me to do a cheaper price please :3
add me on discord if interested or for screenshots since I often open the forum to check messages: foxyyy7
