• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 1, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi all. I have a silver border plat account that I am willing to sell. It has pink and Atlantic mercy, also has DR Ziegler Mercy as well. Has many OWL skins not just for mercy but for other characters as well. I just no longer play the game anymore so I am willing to sell this account. IF you are interested in buying this account, please add me on discord since I do not check these forums. Has all widow skins, 124/125 anna items, etc.

My discord: ExternalSugar#0628

Thank you!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I still have the account. Please add me on discord if you are SERIOUS about buying it.

ExternalSugar#0628

:)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top