• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Pink Mercy and Atlantic Mercy Account for PC

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

rurukka

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 26, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am looking for both skins together if possible, I am willing to pay $200, I do care about ranking. Gold weapon on Mercy is a plus.

Discord Rukka#8460
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have an account with just Atlantic mercy for $80, or just one with Pink Mercy + zen-nakji for $280. Sol#9114 if youre interested
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top