• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Pink/Atlantis Mercy/Kerrigan widow/TONS more skins LVL 1036/5 golden weapons

Not Recently Bumped

PinkfireXO

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 23, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey!! I'm selling my OW account that has pink mercy/atlantic mercy and lots of other skins (just ask me) I can provide proof and show you anything you wanna see.

This account has ALL MERCY SKINS. Doctor Z, Pink, & Atlantic.
It also has: Bastet ana, nano dva, & demon hunter sombra.
It has ALMOST 100/100 skins for every character.

- It is a high plat account almost diamond with 5 golden weapons for support chracters: Ana, mercy, bap, zen, & moira.

- Only add me or email me if you're serious about buying! I ONLY accept paypal. Selling this account for $350.

- Upon us trading I will invite you to a discord call and share my screen to show you that I am removing my email and what not so you can change the account to whatever info you prefer.

- THIS IS A US PC ACCOUNT!

Discord: Moonlight Rose ♡#0001
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hey it wont let me send a request to your discord?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top