BOUGHT Phoenix upgrade for $150

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Aaron_VoCatus

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 61

(100%) (61 reviews)
Country
Ecuador
Member Since
Jun 9, 2013
Country
Ecuador
Multiple Accounts
0
With the impending sale next week I'm hoping to find someone willing to let their upgrade go for $150.

We all know they will be sold later this week but I will be working away from home next week and won't have access to a computer to purchase. Maybe could get it from my phone but not sure how big of a hassle that would be.

Anyways, $150 will be sent by my verified paypal acct via f&f option. I will be on all day so pm me and lets make this happen.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top