EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Phantomous' Cheap WoW Account Liquidation Bananza!

Faction
Horde, Alliance
Class
High End

Phantomous

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
39   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hello!

Below are some accounts I've purchased and held on to for the last 1-3 years that serve me no purpose. The following accounts are sold as is, includes the e-mail credentials and Security Question & Answer to the account. I am the original owner and creator of these accounts. Post here or hit me up on Discord if you have any interest. Paypal is accepted if you're a reputable user on these forums otherwise Facebook Messenger Pay or Venmo is the alternative. Here are the accounts!

Account 1: MULTIPLE LEGION ELITE SETS (Warrior S5-7, Hunter 1-3, 5-7, Mage 5-7), Vanquisher Feat of Strength (Feat of Strength ONLY), 9k Achievement Points, random plethora of mounts, Level 110 Hunter - 149$ [SHELL]

Account 2: MULTIPLE R1 ACHIEVEMENTS! (Dominant Gladiator, Ferocious Gladiator, and Fearless Gladiator), 6x Gladiator & Gladiator Mount (Feats of Strength Only, earning character is no longer there), ALL Legion Elite sets for WARLOCK, Level 110 Warlock - 149$ [SHELL]

Alternative Options: Multiple level 10 characters with: BC, Wotlk, Cataclysm, Blizzcon, and other Blizzard game Collector Edition Pets - 250$ each. Quantity: 10 (Available for less if buying multiple). These characters will be transferred to a new account that YOU create.

Leave your Discord, reply, or PM me here on the forums and I'll reach out to you.
All sales are finalized and no refunds will be given at any time. Every account is sold as is and accurately reflects the description above. Additional information is available upon request.

Last edited:
ip hash: 864a2575210645254081b8