PGR LVL 75 account EU, low price

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(27 reviews)

Zankyu

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (27 reviews)
Country
Denmark
Member Since
Feb 6, 2022
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi. I wanna sell this account.


Balter+Sig
Rosetta+Sig
Good amount of ressources



12 Euro

Will maintain until sold
 

Attachments

  • 1721047401514.png
    1721047401514.png
    710.1 KB
  • 1721047415499.png
    1721047415499.png
    601 KB
  • 1721047425887.png
    1721047425887.png
    226.4 KB
  • 1721047459757.png
    1721047459757.png
    101.8 KB
  • 1721047471241.png
    1721047471241.png
    46.2 KB
  • 1721047477579.png
    1721047477579.png
    47.2 KB
  • 1721047572292.png
    1721047572292.png
    74 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Account Recalled - Avoiding Dispute Resolution
does the accout had some changes?
 
Z
I can probably gonna down in price because of that
Z
Hi. Unfortunately I haven't played on it for a while because I was busy
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top