Buying Pgr Cn account with lots of coatings

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Region
  1. CN
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

919dragon

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 7, 2023
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I have about $300 max that I could pay (also have items from Roblx worth $300 if needed so if you accept that I can offer $600). Looking for all characters atleast S including collab and 30%+ coatings owned with all colab coatings owned including crimson weave brs. Would prefer if every coating that was time limited and will never return was owned.

Can pay via PayPal
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Failed to Resolve - TG 133833
If still looking feel free to pm me
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top