• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

PG3D Android God Tier Account | 1059 Weapons | All Mythical | All Armor |

Not Recently Bumped

Hottstuff

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 3, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
This account is absolutely stacked beyond endgame. It has 1059 Weapons, (only missing campaign weapons). This account has the following:

Level 65
All Weapons
All Gadgets (including league gadgets)
Huge Supply of Coins and Gems
All Level X Modules
All Armor Sets in the Game
All Player Avatars
All BR Tool Skins
Completed Battlepass + 54,000 Battlepass currency to skip plenty of tiers
All Weapons Upgraded to Mythical
All Clan Weapons
All Tournament Weapons

Pics of the account:
If you're interested in purchasing this account, message me through here.

For a faster response, add me on discord or join my new discord server if you're interested. Blazing Balls#4335

Discord Server: https://[Social group links not allowed]/jJeMm8ygeC

After purchasing this account, please leave feedback on this profile. I'm trying to grow my reputation on this site. Thanks :)

Upon purchasing, a new email and password will be provided to you wherever you would like it to be sent. If any other questions or concerns apply, or would like to request more screenshots, or even livestream the account on discord, feel free to ask!

If using middleman service, I will not pay for middleman fee.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello brother I would love to buy the account I have sant you a friend request on discord my name is it's
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I do believe I am interested in this account, but I have some questions. I have sent you a friend request on Discord.
 
Back
Top