Im selling my personal account as I just no longer have time to play.
I decided why not let someone else get some good out of it since I wont be using it.
There are 4 different games on the account in total, 3 popular ones.
The account contains whats below plus some scrap skins here and there.
The inventory will be in the screenshot along with another one of my library.
Rust (807 Hours)
(X-Ray Ak, Playmaker Facemask & Chest Plate, $5.04 in steam wallet)
PUBG (201 Hours)
CSGO with Prime (164 Hours)
Fallout 4 Ultimate Edition (116 Hours, All DLC)
Feel free to ask me any questions you'd like, just add me on skype.
Skype: everythingyouwant831
Price is 40$ (PayPal Only)
I have sold many csgo accounts in the past,
but i always played Rust as a personal game so i kept this account.
I can link to feedback and sold account threads of mine.
Cheers, Cristayl
I decided why not let someone else get some good out of it since I wont be using it.
There are 4 different games on the account in total, 3 popular ones.
The account contains whats below plus some scrap skins here and there.
The inventory will be in the screenshot along with another one of my library.
Rust (807 Hours)
(X-Ray Ak, Playmaker Facemask & Chest Plate, $5.04 in steam wallet)
PUBG (201 Hours)
CSGO with Prime (164 Hours)
Fallout 4 Ultimate Edition (116 Hours, All DLC)
Feel free to ask me any questions you'd like, just add me on skype.
Skype: everythingyouwant831
Price is 40$ (PayPal Only)
I have sold many csgo accounts in the past,
but i always played Rust as a personal game so i kept this account.
I can link to feedback and sold account threads of mine.
Cheers, Cristayl
