- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
*Personal Account* | $2000 Spending Limit (<3 Tax Refunds!) | Details Inside | TWV!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
Well, I got my tax refund far faster than I anticipated. As I do not have a WoW account for myself at this juncture, I looking to go all out.
I am really looking for a complete account.
NOT AFTER ANYTHING SPECIFIC -- LOOKING AT ANYTHING!
Required Criteria:
* Must have a 5900+ Gearscore or 3200+ WOW-Heroes score.
* Must have a 310% mount of some type.
* Must have a solid gold pool.
* You MUST be the Original Owner of the account (Will waive this if you have the ID for the account and/or if you a VERY highly repped user).
Recommended Criteria:
* Full ICC25M and ICC10M HM Gear. ICC25M Hard Mode gear is very helpful as well!
* Multiple 310% Mounts.
* Achievement Points in the range of 9-10k or more!
* Server 1st Titles
* Vanity -- FULL T6 + SWP, FULL T3, Legendaries. Any other Tiers I could careless about.
I am paying via Paypal. If you want payment via Western Union, you can forget it. Never paid via Western Union and never will.
Again, $2000 spending limit. Hit me up!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
Well, I got my tax refund far faster than I anticipated. As I do not have a WoW account for myself at this juncture, I looking to go all out.
I am really looking for a complete account.
NOT AFTER ANYTHING SPECIFIC -- LOOKING AT ANYTHING!
Required Criteria:
* Must have a 5900+ Gearscore or 3200+ WOW-Heroes score.
* Must have a 310% mount of some type.
* Must have a solid gold pool.
* You MUST be the Original Owner of the account (Will waive this if you have the ID for the account and/or if you a VERY highly repped user).
Recommended Criteria:
* Full ICC25M and ICC10M HM Gear. ICC25M Hard Mode gear is very helpful as well!
* Multiple 310% Mounts.
* Achievement Points in the range of 9-10k or more!
* Server 1st Titles
* Vanity -- FULL T6 + SWP, FULL T3, Legendaries. Any other Tiers I could careless about.
I am paying via Paypal. If you want payment via Western Union, you can forget it. Never paid via Western Union and never will.
Again, $2000 spending limit. Hit me up!
