Personal Account | $1000 Spending Limit | Details Inside

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!


I honestly do not want to spend more than $1000 as Cataclysm is due out on December 7th.

I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN ONE TOON AND WILL NOT PAY EXTRA FOR ANY ALTERNATES REGARDLESS OF GEAR!

Looking For:

9000+ Achievement Points
Server 1st Titles
310% Mounts
Rare Ground/Flying Mounts - Scarab Lord, Invincible, Mim's Head, Ashes of Alar, etc.
Preferably above or close to 9k achievement points (Love to see exalted status with pre-BC reps such as Zandalar Tribe, Brood, etc.)

MAIN class interests:


Elemental Shaman TOPS ALL!
Hunter
Warlock
Mage
Resto Shaman
Fury Warrior

I could be interested in other things, but those take the cake for me at the moment.

Payment will be made via Paypal. I am holding out for the ideal account.

If I am not available on AIM/MSN, leave me the armory for your toon and any pertinent details that I should know. Feel free to e-mail the information as well.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top