Personal Account | $1000 Spending Limit | Details Inside

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!


I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN ONE TOON AND WILL NOT PAY EXTRA FOR ANY ALTERNATES REGARDLESS OF GEAR!

Looking For:

Server 1st Titles
310% Mounts
264/277 Gear
Rare Ground/Flying Mounts
Preferably above or close to 9k achievement points (Love to see exalted status with pre-BC reps such as Zandalar Tribe, Brood, etc.)

MAIN class interests:


Elemental Shaman TOPS ALL!
Hunter
Warlock
Mage
Resto Shaman
Fury Warrior

I could be interested in other things, but those take the cake for me at the moment.

Payment will be made via Paypal. I am holding out for the ideal account and doubt I will be making a decision till after Thursday as I have an insane week ahead :)

If I am not available on AIM/MSN, leave me the armory for your toon and any pertinent details that I should know. Feel free to e-mail the information as well.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top