Personal 7.2k Subs Youtube Acc In Crypto Gaming Niche

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Haywire1337

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 34

(96%) (26 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Aug 30, 2015
Last seen
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
The account is grown organically, no botted views, no bought subs just exploded when NFT/Crypto gaming was hot a few months ago.

I haven't been posting on it anymore for the last few months due to health reasons and now I just want to pass it along to someone else.

I made about 4k$ in total 1k$ from youtube ads and 3k$ from sponsorship deals to promote certain NFT projects and games so this is still a very lucrative niche and will boom again once crypto comes out of the bear market into another crazy bullrun.

My discord is: PlayToEarnMeta#6557 make sure you don't speak to someone else as I have impersonators apparently.

As for price, make me offers if you're interested.



​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hey, send me a private message with your asking price.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top