Selling Per Hour Boosting | I will play with you & your friends ! [ Read description]

Not Recently Bumped

Wickeeed

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 32

(100%) (51 reviews)
Country
Egypt
Member Since
Sep 29, 2018
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
NOW , PER Hour Boosting available
Discord : sekstii

Hey! I’m down to play duo or with your friends, and I’ll basically just vibe as "one of the crew." We can chill, have fun, and win almost every game (like, 99% of the time). If you want, I can also just focus on doing my thing and carrying quietly. I’m cool with playing any role or filling to help you guys out and keep the wins rolling.

Oh, and if you’re trying to climb even faster, I can team up with another booster to help you hit those higher ranks.

I’m pretty flexible with time zones and can play on almost any server. Don’t worry—I’ll keep it super lowkey. Your friends will just think I’m some old Overwatch buddy of yours. No stress, just good vibes and wins!


1736503356194.png


I'm also an account seller with accounts ranging from Bronze to OAA and can help supply and type of account
Add me for any details and heres my Marvel boosting :
 
Back
Top