• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

*[PC] Wraith heirloom - Kunai Knife - lvl 106 - 9 Legendary items *

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

VitoDelaCito

Level 98

Trade Guardian Orders: 251

(99.2%) (248 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Sep 26, 2018
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
LVL 106 1055 crafting metal / 7200 legendary tokens
Wraith Heirloom [Kunai knife / Pose / Quip ]
Gold rank
9 legendary items

Contacts:
Discord: VitoDelaCito#7783 https://[Social group links not allowed]/Ub9KrfD


Payment method:
PayPal, Skrill, VISA/MasterCard, Bitcoin/Ethereum

FAQ:
-Delivery time?

- Immediately after payment
WIll i get Full Access to Account?
- Yes, You can change everything to yours
- How i can trust you?
- I have 144 feedbacks and I'm Epic Member. You can check my feedback by link below:
bada1db45bcefec04c906e75ec4ebeb7.png

Check feedback of VitoDelaCito (clickable)​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
I bout an apex account from Vito

I sent the cash, and he sent the login. Quick and easy. If you need me to Vouch live if you are sus i can Dehstiny#8701
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top