• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[PC]Warframe - MR8, 5 Prime + 500 Platinum

Not Recently Bumped

Skubbbi

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Poland
Member Since
Mar 7, 2021
Last seen
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,
I'm selling my warframe account.
Bored with the game etc. I haven't played for about 2 years.

Warframes:
Ash Prime
Mesa Prime
Mirage Prime
Hydroid Prime
Frost Prime
Nezha
Rhino
Inaros
Excalibur

Blueprints:
Banshee Prime
Limbo Prime
Mag Prime
Valkyr Prime
Oberon Prime

Almost finished:
Rhino Prime,
missing only "rhino prime neuroptics" but I have a blueprint "rhino prime neuroptics"

Payment:
Paypal
, Paysafecard
Price: 50 $
For more information:
Discord, Skubbi#1680
 

Attachments

  • colors.PNG
    colors.PNG
    772.1 KB
  • prime, blueprints.PNG
    prime, blueprints.PNG
    1.9 MB
  • prime, blueprints 2.PNG
    prime, blueprints 2.PNG
    1.9 MB
  • prime, blueprints 3.PNG
    prime, blueprints 3.PNG
    1.4 MB
  • warframes.PNG
    warframes.PNG
    1.1 MB
  • weapons.PNG
    weapons.PNG
    1 MB
  • rhino prime.PNG
    rhino prime.PNG
    1.2 MB
  • mods.PNG
    mods.PNG
    1.6 MB
  • mods 2.PNG
    mods 2.PNG
    1.7 MB
  • mods 3.PNG
    mods 3.PNG
    1.7 MB
  • mods 4.PNG
    mods 4.PNG
    1.7 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
i wnated to ask about the warframe account ur selling , wud u be willing to trade it for a escape from tarkov acc ? i recentlky got banend for trying to sell my warframe acc but i regret that now but i dont wanan start 100% fresh beguse the start of warframe is slow and booring
 
Price is negotiable (I'm writing a message here because I can't edit)
 
Back
Top