• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

PC Stacked Pink Mercy + Atlantic {Masters} account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Fair1E

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 30, 2023
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Plat border 1700+ hours
I have my personal 1 owner ever, pink mercy account with no bans on the account available for sale. It has never been merged with a console account. I wish for someone else to love and enjoy it as much as I have ;D

Skins: 658 [344 Legendary]
Original credits: 6000+
Competitive points: 3500+
Gold weapons: 16

Blizzcons skins:
Bastet
Nano
Combat Medic
Kerrigan
Deadlock
Mardi gras
Brick
Overgrown
Sandstorm
Kyo Gisha
Security Chief
Dusk
Maramat
Demon hunter
Jester
Strike Commander
Slip stream
Comic book
General
Maestro
Pachimari

Most seasonal Ow1 skins unlocked
Current Battlepass Completed
Current placements: Masters 4 Support

***This blizzard account has Black ops cold war with Female skins/ weapon skins + Modern Warfare.***

Paypal goods and services fee covered by buyer

Price: $900 negotiations through discord > Theos13#5621
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    1.3 MB
  • Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    1.5 MB
  • Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    1.4 MB
  • Screenshot (26).png
    Screenshot (26).png
    1.3 MB
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    2.2 MB
  • Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    1.3 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I can merge ps4 on this account ?
 
F
I've never merged a console type account with this NA pc one, if thats what you mean?
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top