• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

PC-NA CP 978 Account: 9 characters, 1 mil+ gold, Price Lowered**

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

BigMJ27

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 7, 2020
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello, I am selling my ESO account on PC-NA (non-Steam). I do not play the game much anymore and think it is time for me to move on. My account is max-cp and a good chance for someone to jump into ESO on pc while skipping the level grind. I have various gear and over 1 mil gold included. 5 max characters as well as 4 characters that are currently being leveled.

The toons are:
  • Level 50 Breton Sorcerer - (60/60/60)
  • Level 50 Argonian Templar - (60/60/60)
  • Level 50 Breton Templar - (60/4/52)
  • Level 50 Breton Warden (40/1/40)
  • Level 50 High Elf Dragonknight (39/0/39)
  • Level 30 Breton Necromancer
  • Level 26 Orc Necromancer
  • Level 19 Wood Elf Nightblade
  • Level 11 Nord Warden
The breton sorcerer has all crafting skill lines maxed as well a number of other relevant skill lines maxed.

Notable points to note:
  • CP 978+
  • all expansions unlocked (Morrowind, Summerset, Elsweyr and Greymoor)
  • 1 mil+ gold
  • Important skill lines maxed (Undaunted, Mages Guild, Psijic Order, Fighters Guild)
  • Plenty of skill points
  • Plenty of gear (PvE and PvP)
  • 9 skins - including Sanctified Silver, Fabrication Sheath, Dro-ma'thra, etc
  • Various collectables and Crown Store items
  • Mix of different Alliances


2149208-9a6048b329e97c9db2213c7e375cee86.data



2149213-e1f8225cb795fe52ea7f8b1bf4bdc0e5.data



I am looking for $200. Please message me if interested or with an offer.

Thank you.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Ok set the price in the middleman message and ill accept it
 
Are you able to wait until 6:30-7:00 pm est? I will not be able to complete this process until I get home. If not, this weekend would work.
 
Yes. Plus the middleman fee if you want to go that route. Up to you.
 
hello would you do $120?
 
B
No thanks. Current offer is over $200.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top