PC - NA 253 CP $40

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 22, 2014
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Paypal is how I want to be paid. There is 400k Raw gold, 200 crowns, 1150 Endeavors etc. etc., all basic info like this can be seen in the screenshots. It does not have Blackwood.


About 300k in sales posted atm. Not sure how much there is in my raw materials bag. Did a quick skim and in decorative wax alone there is about 120k golds worth. I would gather/loot everything I saw so there is alot of random mats gathered up. I've dug up 2 mythic items as seen in the screens, The wild hunt ring and Bloodlords. I have also dug up about 25 Epic/Legendary Housing furniture. The outfit you see me wearing in the screens is also from excavation. There is about a week left on eso plus I think?

Honestly I was enjoying the game quite a bit, but it was all for a goal. I was building up to mostly do battlegrounds when I had the cp I needed. Unfortunately I found out way too late that cp isn't even allowed in battlegrounds. I have no interest in Cyrodiil so that's it for me. I only took a few quick screens so if there is anything else you want to know just ask.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top