- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Russia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Wraith Heirloom Set [ Kunai Knife / Pose / Quip }
45 lvl
7 legendary items
1045 crafting metal 13200 legends tokens
*
Ranked Series 9 - Platinum
Contacts:
Discord: VitoDelaCito#7783
45 lvl
7 legendary items
1045 crafting metal 13200 legends tokens
*
Ranked Series 9 - Platinum
Contacts:
Discord: VitoDelaCito#7783
Payment method:
PayPal, Skrill, VISA/MasterCard, Bitcoin/Ethereum/USDT
PayPal, Skrill, VISA/MasterCard, Bitcoin/Ethereum/USDT
FAQ:
-Delivery time?
- Immediately after payment
WIll i get Full Access to Account?
- Yes, You can change everything to yours
- How i can trust you?
- I have 226 feedbacks and I'm Epic Member. You can check my feedback by link below:
-Delivery time?
- Immediately after payment
WIll i get Full Access to Account?
- Yes, You can change everything to yours
- How i can trust you?
- I have 226 feedbacks and I'm Epic Member. You can check my feedback by link below:
Last edited:
