PC - In the top 1% for PVP - High Elo Account - Hunter Only

Not Recently Bumped

M4YChris

Level 78

Trade Guardian Orders: 22

(96.2%) (27 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 27, 2014
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey guys I am selling my top 1% PVP destiny 2 account. Currently it sits around a 0.6 or 0.5% for KD and had a great season 4,5, and 6 with Elo's as high as 2.9k.
I'm selling cause I stopped playing since season 6 and lost interest in the game. Someone take off my hands before the swap to steam. I will deactivate cross server when it is bought.
The account only had a hunter on it but has gear for a 650 titan because I use to have one before a derp delete ... Warlock wasn't used much.

Full Account View: PRESS
Price is: $200 (And yes it is final)..
Discord: Mr-Chris#3431

Destiny SS 1.png

Destiny SS 2.png

Destiny SS 3.png

Destiny SS 4.png
​
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
Back
Top