EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD [PC] High-End - BattleRoyale/Survival Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Hello,

I decided to put my account on sale since i got bored of this game, i have everything you can have for Nuclear winter (BR) and for the PVP (survival). I'm still playing on it here and there but if someone wanna buy it i will sell it directly. We can do it with a middleman or without, up to you. Here are the infos of the account and what it contains + the paiement & security infos :

- Paiement : Paypal
- Middleman : if needed
- Email : everything comes fresh to you

Account infos:

- Lvl 80 in BR with ALL the good perks you need.
- Lvl 80 in pvp with full gear Sentinel/Assassin Marine Set
- All the pvp perks unlocked, legendary 3* weapons that you cannot have anymore like 2 shot explosive Laser, handmade and so on.
- Over 50k caps
- Over 150€ put into the account for skins, packages, a ton of things for the CAMP.
- A lot of weapons, plans and a ton of things for the pve.
- This account is mainly focused on BR and PVP with the pvp ENDGAME gear+weapons+perks.

I can provide more infos or everything you need in private message (on discord it would be better, sicne it's easier to post things up, but if you want them here, simply send me a pm)

PRICE + CONTACT:

- Price : 120€ paypal
discord: !.πŸ…Ή πŸ…΄ πŸ„ΆπŸ„Ά πŸ…΄ πŸ†.!😈#2185

Edit: I'ts an EU -PC account if you ask for it.

Last edited:
ip hash: 4ee9a30ac6135f145fa26a
0   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Still selling it.

Lv 90+ battle royale. all perks, lvl 90+ pve, all the pvp perks, other pve perks. caps, explo weapons, sentinel end game gear etc. Paypal. contact me here or on discord

edit: still 150€

1.3k premium credit left on the account also

0   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Update: since i didnt play on the account for around 4 days, the price of the account is now 120€. It will not get under that since it has over 300€ of premium things on it and endchar and gear for pvp and pve & BR.

Status
Not open for further replies.