SOLD PC EU/All chapters/personal account/806 CP/1650 Crowns

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. Europe
Platform
  1. PC
Class
  1. Nightblade
Original Owner
Yes

Phobos131

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Nov 26, 2023
Last seen
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
Nice account if you want try TESO. Kadjit Stamina Nightblade. Full set for easy playing in PVE content. Very many resources for crafts. Have some item from Crown Store. Both all chapters, Necrom too. I sell my account, beacouse dont have a time to play this game. Nightblade max level (50) in alchemy, blacksmithing, clothing, provisioning, woodworking, jewelry. Have 2 houses. Many mounts and pets.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
hello can i see your ressource in inbox please i need an account with many ressources materials please
 
P
Hello. I have a short video what I have in my inventory.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top