SOLD [PC/EU] 1099CP Necrom Chap./Radiant Apex Mount and limited rare mounts.100$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. Europe
Platform
  1. PC
Class
  1. Dragonknight
  2. Nightblade
  3. Sorcerer
  4. Templar
  5. Warden
  6. Arcanist
Original Owner
Yes

lohengrin244

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Apr 15, 2022
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am considering selling my account. Due to the economic crisis in my country, I am unable to purchase ESO+ or DLC chapters. So I'm quitting the game. There are some pictures below. I can provide more information via Discord or pm me pls. Owned Chapters: Morrowind, Summerset, Elsweyr, Greymoor, Blackwood, Necrom. Additionally, there are 3 limited-time mounts, such as the Azure Horse, Bloodroot, and Fire Dweller Spider, as well as a Radiant Apex mount and more. There is pvp/pve set

I just gave the basic info ask for details pls.

I'll give all the information for safety like digit codes etc.

We can discuss more in Discord pls add me : halayu2325

And important in my country Paypal is banned sadly :( we can use trade guardian. Thanks for your time
 

Attachments

  • c1.png
    c1.png
    3.8 MB
  • c2.png
    c2.png
    3.9 MB
  • c4.png
    c4.png
    3.8 MB
  • Screenshot_20250103_125632.png
    Screenshot_20250103_125632.png
    2.9 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $92.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top