• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[PC} 119 LVL | Kunai | Airship Assassin| 50 + Legendary skins | 5k kill Wraith

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 6, 2015
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello Everyone, I am trying to sell my main account.

I played on this account till S3 and didn't play much afterwards. This account has a lot of limited skins that you may not see in game ever.



I am asking 250 but price is negotiable.

Payment Method : Paypal , Bitcoin

Discord : Ryu#3454
1602182738280.png
1602182757053.png
1602182769429.png
1602182785251.png
1602182795340.png
​
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
If you're still selling this i added you on discord contact me
 
Back
Top