Paypal question

Not Recently Bumped

Leliyo

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Apr 13, 2009
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
So I've been viewing the options for safely selling on Paypal but I was curious if this would work too:

Having someone send money to Paypal#1
Use Paypal account #1 to send to your Paypal account #2
Use Paypal account #2 to send to your main Paypal account

Close both Paypal #1 and #2

Seems kinda expensive but is it Safe from chargebacks?
 
nope. the easiest way to prevent chargebacks are to follow the guides at the top of the forum section or in my signature.

this method is a) cumbersom b) you will run out of verified paypal accounts really fast - so its not feasible at all.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Leliyo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I've been viewing the options for safely selling on Paypal but I was curious if this would work too:

Having someone send money to Paypal#1
Use Paypal account #1 to send to your Paypal account #2
Use Paypal account #2 to send to your main Paypal account

Close both Paypal #1 and #2

Seems kinda expensive but is it Safe from chargebacks? </div></div>
dont think so:S
 
Back
Top