Paypal echeck pending?

Not Recently Bumped

Hazsbgae

Level 69

Trade Guardian Orders: 36

(100%) (29 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Dec 28, 2015
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello,
I received a payment today but it is still pending and in the email it says it will arrive in 5-7 days. I dont know what is the reason, but maybe because the buyer sent it from the bank and not paypal fund.
This is the 1st time something like this happen and Im not sure if I should give the buyer the account. Can anyone give me some advices? Thanks.
 
I'm not sure if eChecks can be cancelled anymore. I've been told the same thing by multiple other members who paid with eChecks that they can't cancel.

This seems to be a recent change on Paypal, maybe the last 3-6 months, as before that I remember both buyer and seller had cancel options.

However as Integrity said, do not send anything until the eCheck clears. They might be able to cancel by calling Paypal support.
 
Back
Top