Paypal Chagebackers/Scammers/Impersonators Update Lists 3/9/09

Not Recently Bumped
Local Moderator
(6,663 reviews)

SetsunaEpic

Level 100

Local Moderator

Trade Guardian Orders: 6,639

(100%) (6,663 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Dec 19, 2016
Last seen

SetsunaEpic

Local Moderator
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,
I have my own list of Papal Chargebackers/Scammers/Impersonators. Please don't deal with any of these people for your own secures.


Paypal Scammers:
1. Avery#4287 - hanen BOUAJILA - [email protected] - Unauthorized Transaction
2. WiZ#6475 - Pustam Gregory - [email protected] - Unauthorized Transaction
3. Márcio#0421 - Marcio Santos Azevedo - [email protected] - Unauthorized Transaction.
4. Pezmerga#2775 - [COLOR=white]Vickers Jeremy -
[/COLOR]
[email protected] - Unauthorized Transaction - CC Chargeback.
5. James Walling - [email protected] [COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white]- Unauthorized Transaction - CC Chargeback.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white]6. Phu Sensei#4275 - Duc Truong Phu Nguyen - [EMAIL][email protected][/EMAIL] [B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white]- Unauthorized Transaction - CC Chargeback.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white]7. Fear#5873 - Minh Nguyen - [email][email protected][/email] [B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white][B][SIZE=22px][COLOR=white]- Unauthorized Transaction - Chargeback.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Impersonators:
1. SetsunaEpic#9380
2. Space Cowboy#7253
3. EpicNPC Trade Guardian#2476 - MiddleMan only works on Trade Guardian. All Middle Man outside of Epicnpc Trade Guardian with Email/Discord/Facebook is a scam.



I'M NOT MIDDLE MAN & I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN. I WILL NEVER PM, ADD or MESSAGE YOU FIRST.
 

Attachments

  • 1547401566868.png
    1547401566868.png
    25.8 KB
  • 1547401616023.png
    1547401616023.png
    20.7 KB
  • 1547926573079.png
    1547926573079.png
    23.8 KB
  • 1548473955980.png
    1548473955980.png
    47.1 KB
Last edited:
Back
Top