Payment methods

Not Recently Bumped

Gamer_Dad

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 34

(100%) (30 reviews)
Country
Pakistan
Member Since
Jul 12, 2022
Last seen
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, does any MM here has either skrill or binance together with paypal?
I need to sell an account but the buyer has only got paypal and I can only accept skrill/ binance.

The MM should know about the additional transaction costs and charge the buyer for it as I want the exact amount as the price indicated.
 
Hi, does any MM here has either skrill or binance together with paypal?

The MM should know about the additional transaction costs and charge the buyer for it as I want the exact amount as the price indicated.
Hi,

Well, that is really invidual request that should be directed to specific middlemen.

I would recommend you to read this post, it might help you to decide :) - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/trade-guardian-major-update-pro-seller-update.2330902/#post-8609124
 
Back
Top