SOLD Patch 10.2 Pre-order Item level 475+ Characters on your own battle net

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(126 reviews)

marko888

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 117

(100%) (126 reviews)
Country
Serbia
Member Since
Feb 22, 2016
Last seen
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! Thanks for checking my thread, I will keep it simple:

Discord Username: marko_888dk (picture below - no capital letters)
1689239431455.png

- I have 11 years of boosting/account selling experience (check history of trades)
- Lifetime warranty of no recalls (all accounts are mine, Original owner)
- Payment method: Paypal as FNF (or Venmo)



- This is piloted only boost
- You will need to create a new battle net under your name (or I can play directly on your main)
- Boost takes up to 3-6 weeks depending on what phase of patch is currently
- Any class/spec is available


What do you get?
- Item level: 475+
- 4x Tier piece
- I will craft embellishment items of your choice (I can suggest what I think its the best), overall I wont be chasing just item level but character's power
- I will do my best to get bis trinkets (a lot of M+ runs for specific trinket, attempts on heroic raid)
- I will be updating you every few days so you know whats going on with the progress
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome seller, super nice guy - professional and efficient

One of the best on Epic for boosting characters. Good communication, and easy to deal with :)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top