• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Panther + Futaba + Crimson Bride + more!

Not Recently Bumped

KaiSun

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
May 30, 2021
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my old main 'cause I don't play IDV anymore.

It has 5k fragments, and the CNY unlock card. The account also has an Asia side with Trickster and Manchurian Crane (honestly there's probably more but I don't go in the Asia side often lol).

This account has been evaluated in different Discord servers at different prices; so starting price is 150. Anything above 190 is buyout.

Paypal & money/selling only. Buyer must cover MM fee as I want to get rid of these and use the money for university; as i said i don't play IDV anymore and I want to leave it behind.
 

Attachments

  • auroraedit.png
    auroraedit.png
    798.9 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Selling my old main 'cause I don't play IDV anymore.

It has 5k fragments, and the CNY unlock card. The account also has an Asia side with Trickster and Manchurian Crane (honestly there's probably more but I don't go in the Asia side often lol).

This account has been evaluated in different Discord servers at different prices; so starting price is 150. Anything above 190 is buyout.

Paypal & money/selling only. Buyer must cover MM fee as I want to get rid of these and use the money for university; as i said i don't play IDV anymore and I want to leave it behind.
Can I offer?
 
Do you also have danganronpa skins?
 
A
I'm selling my account with kyoko, junko, chiaki and more if your interested add me on discord at Alayah #0494
Back
Top