Paladin s13,s15 Glad+ WoD and MoP cmode gear 2500+ 3s CR. 126mounts, + s15Glad hunter.
Selling a Multi Glad Paladin, Season 13 and 15. Has lots of alts, one hunter with glad also. I'm looking for 1200$. If you're interested in glad and don't want to buy an account and want it on your own account,
If you're interested in glad and don't want to buy an account and want it on your own account, I do glad carries, check this thread here for more info: http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/6504...Must-have-full-Prideful?p=3798725#post3798725
If you're feeling uneasy about buying just check my feedback, and if you buy from us please leave feedback once your order is completed. I will always leave feedback for anyone who buys from me. A link to do so is here: http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader_feedback.php?u=282270
I'm also EPIC Verified, and you can check to see what that means here: http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/378588-Usergroup-Benefits
I'm also selling a lot of other Glad and Rank1 characters here: http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/71249...0%A0%28-*o*%29
Serious offers under the asking price will be noted and possibly accepted
Account has some game time
Has 126 Mounts
Notable mounts
CM phoenixes
Rivendare's Deathcharger
Blue Drake
Raven Lord
Tyrannical Gladiator's Cloud Serpent
Prideful Gladiator's Cloud Serpent
Comes with SQ/A and a Copy of original owners ID, change of Email/PW
Includes: A Level 100 s15+s13 Glad Paladin with Shadowmourn/ 2500 tabard from S16 & S15 & S13 It has Gold Cmode Gear from Warlords AND Mists of Pandaria.
Paladin armory - http://www.[dead website]/anonymou...le-281511.html Currently has 2500+ CR in 3s. 2k in 2s, and 2k in RBGs
in Game Screen Shots: http://puu.sh/e8HWR/badd2fcca2.jpg http://puu.sh/e8HXz/d576af6817.jpg http://puu.sh/e8HYj/82b37ae6b7.jpg http://puu.sh/e8K9n/04897f1977.jpg
Alts:
Level 100 Glad hunter Alt mostly geared: http://www.[dead website]/anonymou...le-283003.html
Level 90 Warrior
Level 90 Death knight
Level 90 Paladin
Level 100 Monk with prideful tabard
Level 100 Rogue
Contact and Payment information
I accept PayPal Debit/Credit Cards /Visa Giftcard payments through PayPal. We Prefer Gift. (Sent through friends and Family option) You will pay any and all PayPal taxes if you choose to pay via Credit card. The tax % PayPal charges is ~4%. Gift option has no PayPal tax charge if paid from your Paypal balance, or Bank. but paying from your bank will take payment a week to 21 days to clear. Will will not share any account information until payment clears.. Buyer pays first
------------------------------
Legendary Alts brought to you by;
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█ █░░█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ ▄▀░ █░░█
▒█▄▄▄ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀
Selling a Multi Glad Paladin, Season 13 and 15. Has lots of alts, one hunter with glad also. I'm looking for 1200$. If you're interested in glad and don't want to buy an account and want it on your own account,
If you're interested in glad and don't want to buy an account and want it on your own account, I do glad carries, check this thread here for more info: http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/6504...Must-have-full-Prideful?p=3798725#post3798725
If you're feeling uneasy about buying just check my feedback, and if you buy from us please leave feedback once your order is completed. I will always leave feedback for anyone who buys from me. A link to do so is here: http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader_feedback.php?u=282270
I'm also EPIC Verified, and you can check to see what that means here: http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/378588-Usergroup-Benefits
I'm also selling a lot of other Glad and Rank1 characters here: http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/71249...0%A0%28-*o*%29
Serious offers under the asking price will be noted and possibly accepted
Account has some game time
Has 126 Mounts
Notable mounts
CM phoenixes
Rivendare's Deathcharger
Blue Drake
Raven Lord
Tyrannical Gladiator's Cloud Serpent
Prideful Gladiator's Cloud Serpent
Comes with SQ/A and a Copy of original owners ID, change of Email/PW
Includes: A Level 100 s15+s13 Glad Paladin with Shadowmourn/ 2500 tabard from S16 & S15 & S13 It has Gold Cmode Gear from Warlords AND Mists of Pandaria.
Paladin armory - http://www.[dead website]/anonymou...le-281511.html Currently has 2500+ CR in 3s. 2k in 2s, and 2k in RBGs
in Game Screen Shots: http://puu.sh/e8HWR/badd2fcca2.jpg http://puu.sh/e8HXz/d576af6817.jpg http://puu.sh/e8HYj/82b37ae6b7.jpg http://puu.sh/e8K9n/04897f1977.jpg
Alts:
Level 100 Glad hunter Alt mostly geared: http://www.[dead website]/anonymou...le-283003.html
Level 90 Warrior
Level 90 Death knight
Level 90 Paladin
Level 100 Monk with prideful tabard
Level 100 Rogue
Contact and Payment information
I accept PayPal Debit/Credit Cards /Visa Giftcard payments through PayPal. We Prefer Gift. (Sent through friends and Family option) You will pay any and all PayPal taxes if you choose to pay via Credit card. The tax % PayPal charges is ~4%. Gift option has no PayPal tax charge if paid from your Paypal balance, or Bank. but paying from your bank will take payment a week to 21 days to clear. Will will not share any account information until payment clears.. Buyer pays first
------------------------------
Legendary Alts brought to you by;
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀▄ ▀▀█ █░░█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ ▄▀░ █░░█
▒█▄▄▄ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀
Last edited by a moderator:
