EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

P layer up Review

Lucent

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
27   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I normally dont write reviews but thought i throw it out here:

First and for most, I was the seller on ******** as a (un)verfied seller,
the guy who wanted to buy my account didnt want to do it on epicnpc
for some reason. As it wasnt 'trust worthy' to him. So I agreed to do it on ********
where he has the 'verified' badge status. I was like 'ok guess we will do it on ********.'

What i didnt know how LONG the process would take.. We met up on discord 9/8.
Transaction didnt start til early morning of 9/9 on a 3 way convo ticket, at like 2 in the morning my time..
Which i normally dont wake up until like 8/9 a.m my time, I tried talk to MM.
But all of them were automated replys until i went to the private convo me and the mm conversation only
took them a whole day to reply if we arent talking automated replys, now I know the world is currently ****ed and everyone has their own life
but it shouldnt take a middleman take this long to reply, unless ******** staff is really understaffed, compared
to other marketplaces.

So after we confirmed both our delivery, on 9/9 on both ends me and buyers confirming he got my account,
i was able to perform my cashout on 9/10, I didnt realize how long it would take. Until 9/16(TODAY) I got my
payment through bank transfer, im quite unsure if im being a bit picky about the transfer taking that long
and for some reason if u decide to cashout with paypal through ******** youll have to wait a whole - 3 months
for cashout for paypal unsure why.

Honestly ******** is not the best and im not going through it again, things ******** needs to improve upon is definitely,
their MM's speaking out more, me waiting a day ~ couple days for reply is kinda bad especially if youre a new seller.