EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD Overwatch S16 Master Smurf Account, 3530SR/3000cr/5400cp/220lvl/OWL drops+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Platforms
PC
Rank
Master

mercywitch

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
10   0   0
Country
Bulgaria
Multiple Accounts
Selling my Overwatch S16 Master Smurf Account, Lowest rank previous seasons is Diamond.
Reason for sale:
As life develops, you get more and more things on your plate, less time to play. I'm selling my smurfs and my mains as I'm quitting Overwatch for good.

Here's the good stuff about this account:
-
Fake Name (Meaning it can't be claimed back(scammed), I recommend always buying accounts with fake names, cuz you never know :))
- 3350 Credits to buy skins with (that's 3 legendary skins)
- 5400 competitive points
- Level 220+
- Account in perfect standing, never int-fed, never afk-ed, never ragequit, never suspended.
- Look at screenshots:
Competitive:
- S16 - Currently Master 3530
- S11 - Mid Diamond 3300
- Previous Seasons: Mid-Diamond
- Golden Guns: Widowmaker & Hanzo + 2 more of your choice

Overwatch League:
- Account is from an OWL viewership drop enabled country, which allows you to earn overwatch league tokens to buy new skins as you watch games live on twitch or owl website or client.
- London Spitfire Widowmaker Home & Away skins.
- Seoul Dynasty Hanzo Home & Away skins.

Hero Gallery:
- 24-46 items per hero
- Battlenet Tag Change Not Available!
- Email & Name Change: Available! And I encourage you to change the details to your own as soon as you receive the account. The sooner it's over, the better.
- You will receive all the needed info & support and attention from me to change the password and make it yours. I'm patient.
- The price can only go up as I farm more and more OWL tokens for more overwatch league unlocks.
- PM me if you have more questions.

Buy it Now Price: $69 / €61
Payment by: Paypal (Friends&Family is preferred, but not required), WechatPay or Alipay.
I don't accept bitcoin, sorry.
Buyer pays for MM fees should he/she request we use one. Or you go first.
I've had over 15,000 transactions on paypal dealing online. I wouldn't say I'm "trusted", that's for you to decide, but I always make it my priority that everything goes smoothly and quickly and that you can be happy dealing with me now and again.

If you have any questions PM me or leave your discord as a comment so I can add you if you want to talk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.