• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Overwatch Legendary Edition Account / Top 500 icon / High Master Ranked

Not Recently Bumped

Elinaa

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jul 5, 2022
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
cooltext414672729369761.gif

Hey! I am selling an Overwatch Account (Legendary Edition). You can see more information & pictures below ▼
PS: I'm new here, and I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. Please let me know if there are any mistakes. Thank you

Please contact me, if you are interested (Discord: Elina#4049, Email: [email protected])
I look forward to seeing your answers, your Elina

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
​

MORE INFORMATION​

​

★CURRENCIES​

★~30.000 credits
★11.000 competitive points
★140 league-tokens
★707 loot boxes
★1 legendary loot box
​

★RANKED​

★Season 33: Tank/3906, DPS/3155, Support/3260
★Also played in season: 32,31, 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22, 21
★Top 500 icon
​

★GENERAL INFO​

★Battletag-change not available
★Legendary Edition
★Grandmaster friends
★Game settings reseted
★Received no bans
​

★STATS​

★~800 hrs. total playtime (Ranked/728 hrs. - Game browser/43 hrs. - Quickplay/25 hrs. - Arcade/2 hrs.)
★Most played hero: Zarya (391 hrs.)
★Endorsement level 2
★Level 644
​

★SECURITY​

★Name changeable
★Address changeable
★Email changeable
★Battle.net Authenticator changeable
★Secret Question changeable
★Password changeable
​

★GALLERY​

★Golden weapons: Cassidy, Reinhardt, Widowmaker
★Overwatch league "Hangzhou Spark" Zarya skins
★Overwatch league "Luchador" Reaper skin
★Special "Cybermedic, Bastet" Ana skins
★Special "Prosperity, Deadlock" Ashe skins
★Special "Terracotta Medic" Baptiste skin
★Special "Sand Castle" Bastion skin
★Special "Xiake" Cassidy skin
★Special "Nano" D.VA skin
★Special "General" Doomfist skin
★Special "Contenders Home & Away" Genji skins
★Special "Kyogisha, Nihon" Hanzo skins
★Special "Dusk, Imperial Guard" Reaper skins
★Special "Pachimari" Roadhog skin
★Special "Maestro, Carbon Fiber" Sigma skins
★Special "Auspicious" Soldier:76 skin
★Special "Fantasma, Jester" Zombra skin
★Special "Marammat" Symmetra skin
★Special "Union Jack, Comic Book" Tracer skin
★Special "Porcelain, 8 Ball" Wrecking Ball skins
★300+ player icons
★51 achievements earned

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

​

FAQ​


Q: I have extra wishes or questions about this account/purchase, what can I do?
A: Just write me a message and I will help you as best as possible

♛Customer is king♛

Q: Can we use a middleman?
A: Yes sure, but please contact me first


Q: How can i contact you?
A: Simply via discord or email (Discord: Elina#4049, Email: [email protected])

Q: Do you have a preferred payment method?
A: Yes, please pay with paysafe-codes or paypal if possible. That is safe and uncomplicated

Q: Do I own the account forever?
A: Yes of course, after you have paid it is your completely own account

Q: What do I get if I buy the account?
A: You will receive a document with the email, email password, password, security question and complete ownership of the account

Q: Can we still talk about the price?
A: Yes of course

Q: Is there a right of return on this account?
A: No, you know what you are buying, so it is not necessary

Q: How long does it take until I get the account after the purchase?
A: Not long, an hour at most. I'll prepare the handover beforehand

Q: And how long will it take until I get an answer from you?
A: It varies but if I see your message I will text you back immediately

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

​

PICTURES​


▼Attached Files
​
 

Attachments

  • Screen 1.PNG
    Screen 1.PNG
    2.1 MB
  • Screen 2.PNG
    Screen 2.PNG
    229.8 KB
  • Screen 3.PNG
    Screen 3.PNG
    1.6 MB
  • Screen 4.PNG
    Screen 4.PNG
    735.7 KB
  • Screen 5.PNG
    Screen 5.PNG
    1.6 MB
  • Screen 6.PNG
    Screen 6.PNG
    2.1 MB
  • Screen 8.PNG
    Screen 8.PNG
    1.3 MB
  • Screen 9.PNG
    Screen 9.PNG
    1.3 MB
  • Screen 1.PNG
    Screen 1.PNG
    2.1 MB
  • Screen 2.PNG
    Screen 2.PNG
    229.8 KB
  • Screen 3.PNG
    Screen 3.PNG
    1.6 MB
  • Screen 4.PNG
    Screen 4.PNG
    735.7 KB
  • Screen 5.PNG
    Screen 5.PNG
    1.6 MB
  • Screen 6.PNG
    Screen 6.PNG
    2.1 MB
  • Screen 7.PNG
    Screen 7.PNG
    1.2 MB
  • Screen 8.PNG
    Screen 8.PNG
    1.3 MB
  • Screen 9.PNG
    Screen 9.PNG
    1.3 MB
Back
Top