- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Pakistan
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi there!
I’m selling my personal OSRS account.
**Account Highlights:**
- 60 Strength, 70 Attack, 70 Defence
- No bans, clean history
- Hand-trained, no bots used ever
- Quest Points: 120+
- Bank wealth: 4M+ (can be removed or included)
**Ownership:**
- I am the original owner of this account.
- Email will be transferred.
- No recovery questions or linked auths.
**Price:** [Your price here, e.g. $100]
Middleman accepted (buyer pays fees)
Contact: [Your Discord username or EpicNPC messages]
Let me know if you have any questions!
I’m selling my personal OSRS account.
- 60 Strength, 70 Attack, 70 Defence
- No bans, clean history
- Hand-trained, no bots used ever
- Quest Points: 120+
- Bank wealth: 4M+ (can be removed or included)
- I am the original owner of this account.
- Email will be transferred.
- No recovery questions or linked auths.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Payment options:
- Paypal
