Organic non Monetized YouTube channel

Not Recently Bumped
X URL is Private

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 143000    Views: 70049309

Join Date: August 29, 2015

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Obama Amer

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 23

(100%) (15 reviews)
Country
Egypt
Member Since
Jan 19, 2021
Last seen
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Hello I am selling my YouTube Channel which is not monetized with 144k subs & About 71M Views
All Subs & Viwes are 100% Real
For safe trade we can use EpicNPC Middleman
Channels niche can be changed
I accept Bitcoin only !!!!!!!
Refund/Replacement Policy: All Sales are Final. No refunds after accounts are delivered.
You can ask for screenshots by writing a comment or message
 
Payment options:
  • bitcoin
  • USDT
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hello I am selling my YouTube Channel which is not monetized with 144k subs & About 71M Views
All Subs & Viwes are 100% Real
For safe trade we can use EpicNPC Middleman
Channels niche can be changed
I accept Bitcoin only !!!!!!!
Refund/Replacement Policy: All Sales are Final. No refunds after accounts are delivered.
You can ask for screenshots by writing a comment or message
I am interested in purchasing. I don't see a message button anywhere to message you but could we start a chat?
 
PM sent
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top