Organic Monetized Channel With 3K Subs ( 195 $)

Not Recently Bumped
X URL is Private

Page Statistics

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Obama Amer

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 23

(100%) (15 reviews)
Country
Egypt
Member Since
Jan 19, 2021
Last seen
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Hello I am selling my YouTube Channel which is monetized with 3k subs all views and subs are organic
You can buy it with a middleman or not as you like
I accept Bitcoin
It is very cheap
 
Payment options:
  • bitcoin
  • USDT

Attachments

  • Picture1[1].png
    Picture1[1].png
    441.6 KB
  • Picture3[1].png
    Picture3[1].png
    334.3 KB
  • Picture4[1].png
    Picture4[1].png
    247.3 KB
  • Picture5[1].png
    Picture5[1].png
    255.1 KB
  • Picture7[1].png
    Picture7[1].png
    251.5 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Previously banned - xaim
i want to buy this channel for 40 dollars
 
195 $
For many buyers who asked for the price:coffee: I didn't write any price and I prefer everyone write his price offer after that I'll decide for the best price;)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top