Organic Monetized Channel with 16K subs ( 445 $)

Not Recently Bumped
X URL is Private

Page Statistics

Subscribers: 16600    Views: 113532

Join Date: January 18, 2019

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Obama Amer

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 23

(100%) (15 reviews)
Country
Egypt
Member Since
Jan 19, 2021
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
0
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Hello I am selling my YouTube Channel which is monetized with 16k subs all views and subs are organic
You can buy it with a middleman or not as you like
I accept Bitcoin
 
Payment options:
  • bitcoin
  • USDT
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
For many buyers who asked for the price I didn't write any price and I prefer everyone write his price offer after that I'll decide for the best price
 
Picture6.png
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top