WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm selling this account for U$ 100,00 (Payment method: Paypal):
* Max. lvl characters:
Roger, Dressrosa Zoro, Wedding Sanji, Caesar, TS Smoker, Paramount Luffy and Nin nin. All 2* are also maxed
* Also 5* characters, like : Kin'emon, Perona, Kawamatsu, Green Ace and others
* Gems: 420, currently.
* Cola: 1200+
* Good medal sets for all roles: Attacker, Defender and Support.
- If you're interested and want to know more details, please PM me on Discord: Marcelovski#5130.
- I won't trade it for any account.
- I won't pass my account first, but we can try to find a TRUSTABLE Middle-man, if you want.
Thx.
* Max. lvl characters:
Roger, Dressrosa Zoro, Wedding Sanji, Caesar, TS Smoker, Paramount Luffy and Nin nin. All 2* are also maxed
* Also 5* characters, like : Kin'emon, Perona, Kawamatsu, Green Ace and others
* Gems: 420, currently.
* Cola: 1200+
* Good medal sets for all roles: Attacker, Defender and Support.
- If you're interested and want to know more details, please PM me on Discord: Marcelovski#5130.
- I won't trade it for any account.
- I won't pass my account first, but we can try to find a TRUSTABLE Middle-man, if you want.
Thx.
Attachments
-
165884939_3857339707706244_5372260638162009528_n.jpg145.8 KB -
166432802_3857339894372892_78371488817911553_n.jpg207.4 KB -
166651211_3857339784372903_6236006052194990734_n.jpg209.7 KB -
166697319_3857339744372907_2383554015612672859_n.jpg164.3 KB -
166740835_3857339824372899_9214803896672309209_n.jpg160.9 KB -
166859804_3857339537706261_7074367686267434486_n.jpg207.6 KB -
166964927_3857338171039731_495912473728325667_n.jpg149.9 KB -
166977038_3857339717706243_3331621689655725159_n.jpg165.8 KB -
167122132_3857339581039590_8094706574780641685_n.jpg212.5 KB -
167129049_3857339621039586_8142391084639838959_n.jpg116.1 KB -
167158491_3857339757706239_1206779250941995554_n.jpg225.7 KB -
167165347_3857339624372919_7985488707611475029_n.jpg218.3 KB -
167316106_3857339737706241_518262077755985920_n.jpg140.4 KB -
167450894_3857339667706248_534044291360027013_n.jpg216.6 KB -
167511693_3857339837706231_2867144415475548496_n.jpg213.8 KB -
168391184_3857339804372901_6932322490759615950_n.jpg204.8 KB -
168443538_3857339817706233_940651398610844593_n.jpg165.7 KB

Added:
- Kaku, Smoshigi and TS Robin as lvl 100.
- Perona and Hina almost maxed out.
- 1600x Colas.
- New character Nekomamushi lvl 70.
- 380x 4* frags.
It has 100 gems now, because I summoned to max out that characters.
Are you still interested?