Selling Onmyoji Global: Starter account level 5 (Rookie Quest)

Bumped 7 days ago
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Fresh Account
Type
High End
Device
  1. Android
  2. IOS
  3. PC
Original Owner
Yes

Reroll SSR

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 17

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Oct 5, 2020
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.

Details​

- The account lists only SP/SSR
- Play on Android, iOS, Steam PC
- Payments can be made through: Ko-fi.com, Buymeacoffee.com, Wise.com, Paypal.com, Xoom.com, Skrill.com, Binance.com, Steam Wallet Code (+20%)...


How to buy
Send the photo and account id you want to Admin to ask for detailed information, price or transaction, Telegram: https://t.me/rerollssr After payment, Admin will send data transfer code, Video: How to use Data Transfer. See a list of all accounts at https://rerollssr.com

1790344564681.png
1790344578216.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
NEW MEMBER! Please take precaution.
Most scams involve Discord or other off-site chats. We only investigates disputes if all communication remains on EpicNPC chat or Trade Guardian.
Super fast, and they even helped fix my own mistake.

Super fast, and they even helped fix my own mistake. Thank you so much, great service!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick, fast and simple.

Was super quick in responding and very afforable. Would recommend for anyone looking to buy :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Short and sweet!

Everything went super smoothly, no issues at all getting the account on my iPad. Thank you so much for that account, now I can get into Onmyoji :D
 
Thank you for your support, wish you happy gaming
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey, I already send a friend request on discord? I'm also interested on buying an account. Thanks!
 
Thank you for your purchase
R
Reliable and fast seller!
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I've added you on discord! I'm interested in buying an account.
 
N
Seller is fast and trustworthy. Would recomend seller.
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
您好,我在 Discord 上添加了您的帐户!
 
Thank you!
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Added you on disc
 
Discord has changed the policy on account names, please friend my discord: phanhoainam
J
sent
I did not receive any friend request, you sent me as a friend on discord or facebook messenger
J
Disc
J
my ign us billibossanova
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi sent discord friend request, interested in a FG Orochi starter
 
I have added you on Discord. Thank you for reaching out.
Hello do u have an account with this character?
 

Attachments

  • A980683C-E545-482E-850A-B15FE193813A.jpeg
    A980683C-E545-482E-850A-B15FE193813A.jpeg
    255.3 KB
Yes, you can message me
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello I added you on discord for an account !
 
Thank you for purchasing onmyoji global account, if you need any support please message me
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello I added on discord and messaged on face book please respond
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent merchant

very helpful, quick and easy!
 
I have been waiting to buy an Onmyoji account for a very long time, and after comparing multiple account sellers, this is the very best place I have found. Others were either very expensive endgame accounts which means that I couldn't play through the plot again, or early game accounts with very limited choice in the combination of SSR/SP.

I have been in contact with the seller a few weeks before I finally bought my desired account. The seller is patient, polite, trustworthy, and simply one of the best people I have met when buying accounts online, and his entire system of transaction is efficient and easy. The price is good too! Even though I took up a lot of his time since I asked a lot of questions, he never complained and guided me through every step of the process, which I am very grateful for. I got my account very quickly and am very happy!

Basically, if you need an Onmyoji account, then this is the place to go. Also check out the website as well - you can filter for the combination of sp and ssr you want. I am very fortunate to have found this seller, and rated 5 stars. If I want another account, I would definitely come back here.
 
Last edited:
seller is very trustworthy, extremely fast and efficient! very friendly as well. definitely buy from him if you need any accounts! :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller!

The best seller you can also trust 100%. Will definitely buy again from him if I need an account.
 
Thank you very much,
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/bdo-account-got-banned-being-reported-by-old-owner.2403504/page-3
Perfect trade

Ez and perfect trade, thx alot again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Highly recommend!!!

Very attentive and helpful. Very satisfied with the purchase, I recommend 10/10!!!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
fast friendly and great prices! recommend

0 problems and very friendly and fast.
kudos for their hard work rerolling so many accounts which takes HOURS per account
 
very good deal ! fast and friendly with amazing accounts to even better prices. recommend to everyone!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
That was a good deal.

그것은 좋은 거래였습니다. Very good
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller

Patient and friendly. Responsive to all the messages
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trustworthy and Fast

very trustworthy and amazing
Fast reply and satisfied with everything
Thanks
 
Transaction went very smoothly and straightforward! It only took a while due to timezone difference but the wait was worth it :D
 
Hi I sent you a message just in case you missed. Really interested in one of your Taishakuten account.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing Seller

What an amazing seller, quick to reply and very nice. Transaction went smoothly and without problems. Will definitely buy from again. 10/10
 
Amazing seller. Very fast reply, uncomplicated process and also very friendly and patient (a big plus for people like me who are always a little nervous to message strangers). Amazing prices to boot, can definitely recommend buying from them!
 
Thank you so much
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - TG #57483 - Scam attempt
Hi please discord, send u req.
 
Trustful seller and wonderful person! Walked me through the account switching and was very patient with my not tech savvy self! Very appreciated! :love::love::love:
 
Thank you so much
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
How much for this one E14-42d ? Sent you discord request :)
 
Please check discord
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good service and fast

Good service, recommended
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Reliable and superb!

I had to ask him to wait for 3 days but he waited and always replied to me with patience!Very professional(y) 10/10
 
Banned - Multi Accounting / Evading Negative Feedback / TWC
Great seller, response took a while but he was helpful and nice.
 
Thank you so much
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Multi Accounting / Evading Negative Feedback / TWC
Hey, sent you a friend request on discord.
 
B
Still no reply... these are your working hours right
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
fast and friendly!

best onmyoji account seller, the prices are unbeatable and they respond very quickly. thank you so much!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, interested in P77. How much is it? Tried messaging you on Discord but have not added as friend yet so message did not go through
 
Last edited:
Done, Thank you
B
Hi bro, think you might have given me wrong details. Can't log into the account
  • Like
Reactions: nykza
Login: steam account, not gmail account

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1608784030176.jpg
    FB_IMG_1608784030176.jpg
    15.6 KB
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi there, I added you on discord but I’m asking here too. How much do these accs cost?

H56 / iOS, H53 / iOS
 
H56 =$10, H53 = $5
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey sending you a request on discord. Name is Jolina Joe*star#8911
 
Done, Thank you
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Seller, Quick and fast sale

Great seller Quick and fast sale. Will recommend him 10/10 again
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing and helpful seller

very amazing seller and very helpful got my account in only 5 minutes, thanks.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick and reliable seller, got my account instantly!

Highly recommended, will respond quickly to all questions and transaction went smoothly.
 
Back
Top