Only Level Booster In The World, I can get you Rocket Demigod 1000+ Title!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

RocketShop

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 31, 2019
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
We don't Rank Boost, We Level Boost! Lots of people can get you a GC tag, there are tens of thousands of them out there. There are even thousands of ESL tags, but you will probably never run into another person with the Bright Gold Border and a Rocket Demigod Tag. I created and sold the first one in the world, and am now offering to level boost your account. I can get you any of the following titles:

100 - Rocketeer
200 - Elite Challenger
300 - Allstar
400 - Superstar
500 - Supreme Rival
600 - Transcendent Master
700 - Supersonic Legend
800 - Ultimate Baller
900 - Rocketeer Elite
1000 - Rocket Demigod

The cost is $15 per every 100 levels. There are currently only a few of these titles in existence, and the reaction you get when people see it in game is very cool. You can look up our store on steam and see all of our positive rep. Please just private message me any questions you have or any offers you would like to submit. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Boost went super smooth. He's trustworthy and a great guy!

Big +rep, boosted two accounts for 200 levels each, He's a great and trustworthy guy. I will come back to him!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/removal-of-negative-feedback.1856316/
Biggest of +reps

Biggest +REP I´ve given in my whole trading career, outstanding guy, went through numerous issues I had with transfering my account to him and he stuck through it like a champ!! Highly recommended!
 
Bump for a legit seller and trustworthy guy! i purchased the first demi god account and the transaction went perfectly.
 
I have had a few people message and ask if I am open to offers or if I accept items. I will certainly consider any offers, including item offers, so if you want to make an offer or have any questions, simply message them to me, thanks!
 
Here is a sample from one of the accounts we currently have finished and available for sale. So you can purchase an already finished Level 1000+ account, or we can level boost your account and get you the final title in the game!


Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 3.57.22 PM copy.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 3.58.47 PM.png
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 2.06.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 2.06.55 PM.png
    875.5 KB
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top