• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

OldShcool Rs Acc - 82 Woodcutting 75 Range 77 Magic $35 [Trusted Trader]

Not Recently Bumped

DARealSeller

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (11 reviews)
Country
Monaco
Member Since
Apr 4, 2018
Country
Monaco
Multiple Accounts
1
jyu4i7ivxjfd8m2ajbja.jpg


wbugojo2rg6slujnypu9.jpg



You can buy the account through TradeGuardian only with Bitcoins! Let me know if you are Interested!
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - banned on sythe - saoledvitt
Only time can tell when its banned.
 
I don't think so LOL! IT'S STILL ACTIVE THO.
Twinwake thank you for telling me that I will edit the post!
 
I'm sorry for posting you, but you shouldn't upload the character name since it's risky it could be reported for breaking jagex TOS on account sellings. <3
 
Still up for sale!! Now the mage of the account is 80 and the wc got 83!
 
Back
Top